Pages

Friday 24 June 2016

Acrostic poem about Growth midset

Growth mindset
     Is this Really my best
                 Optimistic  
Instead of thinking “I’m not good at this” think     What am I missing?    
     Instead of thinking “This is too hard” think   This may take some time
             Instead of thinking “I can’t make this any better” think    How can I improve                          
Instead of thinking “I made a mistake” think Mistakes help me to learn
Instead of thinking “I just can’t do this” think                 I am going to train my brain                                       
Instead of  thinking “My friend can do it but I can’t do it” think I will learN from them
Instead of thinking “It’s good enough” think is this work I’m                           Doing my  best work
         Instead of thinking “Plan A didn’t work” think There’S alway plan B
                   Instead of thinking “I’ll never be smart” think I will LEarn how to do this
Instead of thinking “I can’t do this by myself” think I will work as a   Team.

The letters in pink all spell Growth mindset.
                                             
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment